Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bead Soup Partner

My Bead Soup partner contacted me about an hour ago, and she is  Laurie Vyselaar,
she is a new participant to the Bead Soup Party. I really hope what I have blended together for her first bead soup will make it all a pleasing experience for her! The picture above is her soup I don't have a program to pixilate my photos so had to do it this way...I have included several focals and a really large pretty clasp, in antique brass, as well as a nice length of chain  and several other pieces in the same antique brass color. And lots of accent beads in colors to go with the focals. I have so much fun putting my bead soups together, its just hard to know when to call it done.....I started the day of sign ups, and was still adding up till today! I will be sending it all out on Monday. I really hope you like it Laurie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment