Monday, January 9, 2012

confessions of a bead hoarder

This word cloud thing is pretty cool! although there seems to sound a bit greedy to me......a lot of me, my, need, have.......maybe its just a beady thing? we all seem to always want more no matter how many beads we have, or at least from what I read in other beaders blogs when I look at my word cloud, I see... me want some!!!!  MY BEAD!!!  Like I am a bead monster as apposed to a cookie monster.....kind of funny but oh so true....I guess I am a bead hoarder

3 comments:

  1. so funny! scary how smart a non-living thing can be, huh? Remember, there are worse things in life than being a bead hoarder. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone! I love my beads too - always want more (but my wallet does not cooperate).

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I admit it too.. I'm a bead aholic.. and I'm ok with it!

    ReplyDelete