Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentines Day Bead Soup



  My bead soup came to me on Valentines Day! Laurie spoiled me with a bountiful bead soup! The first pic is of all the beautiful crystals she sent, on her blog post she stated that she chose colors to symbolize the things you might find in real soup, some reddish colored crystals = tomatoes, some milky white ones maybe potatoes, green ones could be any of the green veggies! The second pic shows  the two focals she sent, a beautiful shield shaped stone (I think it is agate of some kind) a pretty heart from BSue some copper chain, and a cool copper toggle clasp!  The third pic is an assortment of different beads, a tube of amber and black E beads, some beautiful tigers eye beads some beads that are black with white centers, not sure if they are glass or ceramic, some black with gold glass beads, a string of black glass disk beads, some cool brown beads that look like they may be made of horn, some mother of pearl cubes, some white faceted cube beads, two sets of either stone or picasso finished rondells, and a few creamy toned stone beads and some gold matte finished spacer beads....now I want to get started planning my project! Its going to be lots of fun!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. Cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great soup to create with! Hope you're having fun with it.

    Popping by to thank you for visiting my BSBP reveal today and leaving a comment. I appreciate it! Happy hopping.

    ReplyDelete