Monday, May 24, 2010

bead soup creation

well I put about three days into a spiral rope to hang my focal from, then changed my mind...........took the scissors to it. started over with a different idea, and I am much happier with the result...
will be opening a store on zibbet soon, got my banner up, just need to deal with the bank and paypal, then start loading things into the store!
My hubby brought home a label maker from his office on friday, I have been busy reorganizing my beads and findings, so they will be easier to find, no easy task, I have large chests, the kind with a bunch of little plastic drawers, the kind men usually put nuts and bolts and the like in.....any way I have been going through those and labeling all the drawers and consolidating things, so now all my stone beads are in one chest.......all my buttons are in another, well 1/2 of the second one.....one is all glass beads sorted by type and color, I managed to get three of the chests all labeled, but will probably have to borrow the label maker at least one more time because I still have a couple chests to organizr, plus four wheeled carts, and way too many boxes filled with smaller boxes that I keep fire polish beads and crystals in.....
I also need to find a way to organize all my finished goods right now they are just in bags......some how this just isn't as much fun as beading, but I am feeling like I have made a small dent in in the bead mess!

1 comment:

  1. I have to get organized too. I started a couple of weeks ago but I still have a long way to go. Looking forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete