Monday, June 28, 2010

Rainbow Brights


I got my Rainbow Brights, beads from Juls today in the mail........they are incredibly vibrant and totally beautiful, they do look good enough to eat! , opening the package was like a mini party in its self........the beads were wrapped in multi colored tissue paper and tied with a bow, she gave me an extra rainbow focal (a wonky bead, but I love it!) and it was also gift wrapped and there was also a yummy chocolate mint, all of this was inside a cute little bag tied with another bow, a very nice presentation! thanks Juls!
I've been playing with the extra bead since I picked up the mail, I think its going to be a necklace......

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do with these lovelies! I positively drooled all over her store the other day! One of these days--just one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sweet sweet heart! I am so glad you like the beads and that the wonky didn't go in the trash. :D Thanks so much for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete