Wednesday, October 20, 2010

.waiting isn't easy

last friday I contacted Juls Cannon, about her offer to sell a days worth of her talent on the torch, I have ordered beads from her in the past and love them......so thought I would really love a whole days worth of beady suprises from her, I am so excited to see what she has made!!! because I really have no idea what she might come up with, other than I requested some focals and earring pairs-I will combine the earring pairs with the copper domed disks, I am planning on making as soon as all my supplies get here..........I found out my hubby has to teach a class on Saturday.........so my new work area/ storage  armoire won't get done till maybe Sunday, if I am lucky....it sure isn't easy waiting, but I'm sure one of these days I'll be doing the happy dance all over the house!!!! if the wait doesn't kill me first

No comments:

Post a Comment