Monday, March 1, 2010

What a deal !


My Hubby surprised me with a weekend at the coast this past weekend! It was a combination holiday/ work trip.......he had to check on a job site at the coast, so the company paid for a motel for us and he spent a few hours working and the rest of the time with me! We had a lot of fun, and he took me to several bead shops! one of them had a trunk show the lady does fused glass and dicro cabs, and did I ever get a good deal, she had 4x4 baggies, and you could fill them as full as you could and still close them for 20.00, I managed to get 13 into my baggy! a large pendant, two dicho buttons and 10 other nice sized cabs I've added a couple pics of some of them..........so between beach combing bead stores and eating all kinds of fresh seafood. I had a perfect weekend! even the weather cooperated, it was light clouds gentle winds and sunny! in the low 60's it was amazing......

3 comments:

  1. Wooooooooohoooooooooo! That's marvelous! Isn't it just simply wonderful when our spouses support our crafts like that?!?!?! Congrats and happy beading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the deal of the century! What are you going to do with them...besides fondle, that is??LOL!
    Aryd'ell

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky! I love dichroic cabs - I so want some more to work with!

    ReplyDelete