Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My use the muse is finished!!!

I was beginning to thing I would never get it done......with running out of beads, and then not being able to get them, art beads was out of the ones I needed.....I finally found them at bello mondo, thank goodness. a few days later art beads notified me they were back in stock.... but already had mine!
I have never made a spiral rope quite this long before, or one that isn't uniform......this one is kind of bumpy, because I used some larger crystals and fresh water pearls, and two sizes of tiger eye rounds, I think the bumpiness gives it a more organic look, especially since it is mostly earthy colors.....
I have to wait for the weather to clear up so I can take some pics........its been really windy and wet for about a week now, we should be about due for some drier weather, I hope.......the deadline is next monday, so need those pics real soon. So as soon as the weather gets better I will post some pics.......I am really happy with how it turned out, it looks kind of medieval....I've named it earth magic

No comments:

Post a Comment