Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party Partner

I contacted my bead soup partner yesterday, and we have both already sent out our bead soup to each other! My partner is Chris White of dzeyenrstudio.blogspot.com Her web site is chriswhitejewelery.com She makes some beautiful things, Her blog is new and this is her first bead soup blog party! I'm hoping it will be a fun experience for her....And I really hope she likes what I put together for her, because I had lots of fun doing it! I just never know if I put enough things together when we do these swaps, so I kept opening the package and adding more to it, in fact I was digging through my beads at 5:00 am today to add some more before sending it out!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I'm still working on my package....

    ReplyDelete