Thursday, February 25, 2010

what the ? swap


my package arrived at my swap partners house yesterday, so I am safe to show off what I made for her now! I called this bracelet and pandant sunflowers the center bead in the Flowers id tiger eye, and the petals are red Aventurine with cocoa colored pearls on the ends where it connects to the bracelet strand, with two shades of green faceted flat round crystals between the flowers.....
My Partner Cecilia sent a not saying she has worn it all day, and loves it! Now I am working on a challenge for about.com beading the challenge is called diamonds are a girls best friend.......I'm making earrings all fringey in silver delicas, with AB crystal fire polish 4 mm beads, I have one done and it is really blingy!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Bead weaving has me all envious of those who can do it...I'm not that talented!

    ReplyDelete